If you’re a dog owner in the greater Everett area, here are some general facts to help you buy a dog or take care of one.
1. Everett Animal Shelter is located walk your dog at 2732 36th Everett WA, 98201. You can check out cats and dogs available for adoption online at their website. The shelter is currently in need of canned dog and cat food as well as dry kitten food, if you’re in the area, stop by and donate today!
2. Pet Stores in the greater Everett area, include: PetSmart, Altas Pet Gallery, Aqua Pets, Clip N Dip Pet Grooming, Cute Cuts Dog Groomign and Dirty Dogs Bathhouse.
3. Buy A Dog online! Check out Hoobly.com’s classified section and then look for dogs and puppies in Everett. Also check out oodle.com and find a number of animals for sale including a pretty female pitbull, chihuahua, Alaskan klee kai and much more. I’m stating the obvious here, but people selling won’t ship the animals!
4. Off Leash Parks in Everett are numerous. Check out Howard Park at 1127 Olympic Boulevard – the beach area north of the railroad overpass. Also plan to visit: Loganberry Lane Park on 18th Avenue West – the woodland area between W.E. Hall and Kasch Park as well as Lowell park on 46th Street and South 3rd Avenue – the fenced in area north of the tennis courts.
5. Everett Police Dogs are out there for your protection – so criminals be wary! The Everett Police Department’s K-9 unit is forever on patrol so residents in Everett can rest easy as the police protect and serve.
6. The Common Dog got strong reviews on Yelp.com. If you need to board your dog in the Everett area here are some of the amenities they offer: dogs are only crated at night, large outdoor play area, friendly staff and onsite bath and cleaning services.
7. Barking Dogs can quickly become a nuisance if your neighbor isn’t very conscientious. If a barking dog is creating a problem in your neighborhood, contact Everett Animal Control at 425-257-6000 and provide the address of the offending dog. An officer will contact the household and encourage them to solve the problem to avoid further action.
8. Pet Friendly Apartments are available today in the greater Everett area! Check out Everett Apartments and you can find a number of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments that accept all different types of pets.
9. Dog Breeders join a Dog Breeders meetup near Everett. Check out Dogbreeders.meetup.com for more details on the next meetup.
10. Dog Haircut Needed? Check out Cute Cuts Dog Grooming at 11419 19th Avenue SE, Everett, WA 98208, 425-316-0686.